Select the Move tool in the toolbar. In the options bar, ensure that Auto Select Layer (on macOS) or Layer (on Windows) is selected and then click the text you want to move. You can then view the transform box with the dark arrow. Click and move the transform box and then release it to place the text where you want.
How do I move a box in Photoshop?
If you have the Photoshop window selected press V on the keyboard and this will select the Move Tool. Using the Marquee tool select an area of your image that you want to move. Then click, hold and drag your mouse. You will notice that when you move your selection the space behind where the image was becomes blank.
How do I grab text in Photoshop?
You can select text in Photoshop Elements by choosing the type tool you used to create the text. Then click into the text to select to place it into “Edit” mode. Click and drag over the text to select within the text bounding box or within the lines of point text. Doing this then highlights and selects the text.
How do you move an image onto a layer in Photoshop?
Do one of the following:
- Choose Select > All to select all of the pixels in the layer, and choose Edit > Copy. …
- Drag the layer’s name from the Layers panel of the source image into the destination image.
- Use the Move tool (Select section of the toolbox), to drag the layer from the source image to the destination image.
What two ways can you make a group from the selected Layers?
You can create a layer group from selected layers. Select the layers that you want to be in a group, and then select New Group from Layers from the Layers panel menu or choose Layer→New→Group from Layers. Name the group in the dialog box that appears and click OK.
What are the shortcut keys in Photoshop?
|Fit layer(s) to screen||Alt-click layer||Option-click layer|
|New layer via copy||Control + J||Command + J|
|New layer via cut||Shift + Control + J||Shift + Command + J|
|Add to a selection||Any selection tool + Shift-drag||Any selection tool + Shift-drag|
How do I change text already saved in Photoshop?
To replace text, follow these steps:
- Open a saved image or create a new Photoshop document.
- In the Layers panel, select the type layer you want to modify.
- Choose Edit→Find and Replace Text.
- Type or paste the text you want to replace in the Find What box.
- Enter the replacement text in the Change To box.
How do I make text bigger than 72 in Photoshop?
Increase Font Size
Click the “Character” palette. If the Character palette is not visible, click “Window” on the main menu along the top of the screen and select “Character.” Click your mouse in the “Set the font size” field, enter the font size you want to use, and then press “Enter.”