How do you resize and move text in Photoshop?
How to resize text
- Open the Photoshop document with the text you want to edit. …
- Select the Move tool in the toolbar.
- In the options bar, do this: …
- Click to select the text you want to resize.
- In the transform box that appears, drag one of the anchor points to resize your text proportionally.
How do I make text bigger than 72 in Photoshop?
Increase Font Size
Click the “Character” palette. If the Character palette is not visible, click “Window” on the main menu along the top of the screen and select “Character.” Click your mouse in the “Set the font size” field, enter the font size you want to use, and then press “Enter.”
How do you change the size of a font?
To make your font size smaller or larger:
- Open your device’s Settings app .
- Tap Accessibility Font size.
- Use the slider to choose your font size.
How do you make all caps in Photoshop?
Apply all caps or small caps
- Select the type you want to change.
- Do one of the following: Click the All Caps button or the Small Caps button in the Character panel. Choose All Caps or Small Caps from the Character panel menu. A check mark indicates that the option is selected.
How do you check text size in Photoshop?
How to measure an object in Photoshop CS6
- Select the Ruler tool. It’s tucked away in the Tools panel with the Eyedropper. …
- Click at a starting location for the measuring line and then drag to the end location. …
- Release the mouse button to create the measurement line.
What is leading Photoshop?
Leading is the amount of space between the baselines of consecutive lines of type, usually measured in points. (The baseline is the imaginary line on which a line of type rests.) You can select a specific amount of leading or allow Photoshop to determine the amount automatically by choosing Auto from the Leading menu.