How do I make an image in Photoshop transparent?
Select the desired layer, then click the Opacity drop-down arrow at the top of the Layers panel. Click and drag the slider to adjust the opacity. You’ll see the layer opacity change in the document window as you move the slider. If you set the opacity to 0%, the layer will become completely transparent, or invisible.
How do I change the background to white in Photoshop CS3?
If the Toolbox is not visible, re-select it in the View menu.
- From the Toolbox, click the Foreground or Background color square. The Color Picker dialog box appears.
- Using the Color Picker dialog box, select the desired color. Your selection appears in the Color Preview box.
- When you have decided on a color, click OK.
How do I make a PNG transparent?
How to remove make a picture background transparent
- Step 1: Insert the image into the editor. …
- Step 2: Next, click the Fill button on the toolbar and choose Transparent. …
- Step 3: Adjust your tolerance. …
- Step 4: Click the background areas you want to remove. …
- Step 5: Save your image as a PNG.
How do I make a PNG image transparent?
How to convert JPG to PNG transparent?
- Select an image or images which you wish to convert JPG to PNG format.
- After selecting all the images you can see there this tool will automatically convert all the JPG images into PNG format and then display the download button option.
How do I remove a background using pen tool in Photoshop cs3?
1. Use the Pen Tool
- Step 1: Select the Pen Tool. Select the Pen Tool from the tool bar on the left. …
- Step 2: Draw a Path. Click anywhere on the edges of your subject to create your first anchor point. …
- Step 3: Convert Path. In the Paths window, hit the “Load path as selection” icon.
- Step 4: Remove the Background in Photoshop.
How do I save a PNG file in Photoshop cs3?
Save in PNG format
You can use the Save As command to save RGB, Indexed Color, Grayscale, and Bitmap mode images in PNG format. Choose File > Save As, and choose PNG from the Format menu.