How can I make my picture white?
- Open the photo you want to convert.
- Choose Image > Mode > Grayscale.
- When asked if you want to discard color info, click OK. Photoshop converts the colors in the image to black, white, and shades of gray. (this is called a grayscale image)
How do I grayscale an image?
Change a picture to grayscale or to black-and-white
- Right-click the picture that you want to change, and then click Format Picture on the shortcut menu.
- Click the Picture tab.
- Under Image control, in the Color list, click Grayscale or Black and White.
Why did my Photoshop turn black and white?
If you accidentally press “Ctrl-2 — “Cmd-2” on a Mac — while you view or work in a color file in Adobe Photoshop CS3 or earlier, don’t panic when your image suddenly looks like a black-and-white photograph. … The keyboard shortcut you typed tells Photoshop to hide some of your image’s color information.
How do I change the color of part of an image in Photoshop?
Go to the Image menu, then to Adjustments , and choose Replace Color . When the dialog box opens, the first step is to sample the color in the image you want to replace by clicking on it. Now go to the Hue , Saturation , and Lightness controls to set the color you want to use as a replacement.
How can I change the color of a JPEG?
Once the file is open:
- Select: Tools > Eyedropper from the Menu bar. …
- Click the Eyedropper icon (uppermost top left icon).
- Enter a tolerance value to define how exact the color match should be. …
- Select in the image the color you want to change. …
- Choose the new color you wish to use from the Replace with drop down list.