First click the small default colors icon above the color boxes. Then click the double-pointed arrow icon to switch to black as the Foreground Color. In the Layers panel, make sure the white layer mask thumbnail on the Black & White adjustment layer is selected.
How do I make part of an image black and white in Photoshop?
Click the Adjustments panel tab or choose Window > Adjustments to open the Adjustments panel. Then click the Black & White adjustment icon in the Adjustments panel. A new Black & White adjustment layer appears in the Layers panel, causing the photo on the layer below to change to black and white.
How do you make a selected area white in Photoshop?
Fill a selection or layer with color
- Choose a foreground or background color. …
- Select the area you want to fill. …
- Choose Edit > Fill to fill the selection or layer. …
- In the Fill dialog box, choose one of the following options for Use, or select a custom pattern: …
- Specify the blending mode and opacity for the paint.
How do I change the color of an object without Photoshop?
HOW TO REPLACE + CHANGE COLORS IN PHOTOS WITHOUT PHOTOSHOP
- Go to Pixlr.com/e/ and upload your photo.
- Select the brush with the arrow. …
- Select the color you want to change your object to by clicking the circle at the bottom of the toolbar.
- Paint over the object to change it’s color!
How can I change the color of part of a picture online?
Replacement of a certain color in the image to the specified color online. Specify the image on your computer or phone, select the colors you want to replace, click OK button at the bottom of this page, wait a few seconds and download the finished result.