How do I make the background of an image transparent in Illustrator?
- Open the problematic EPS file (with the opaque/white background) in Illustrator.
- Make and save a copy of the file, but preserve the original. …
- Change the file format to “EPS”
- Click “Save,” then open the dialog box labeled “EPS Options.
- Select “Transparent” from the options in the dialog box.
- Click “OK”.
How do I get rid of the background in Illustrator?
To eliminate the background from a picture in Adobe Illustrator, you can make use of the magic wand or the pen tool to form the forefront object. Then, by right-clicking the picture and choose “Make Clipping Mask”.
How do I remove the white background from an image in Illustrator?
To make your clipping mask, select both your object and the image and navigate to Object > Clipping Mask > Make. This will effectively remove the white background from your image. You can even move the image off of the artboard to see the gray background of Illustrator showing through.
How do I make my background transparent?
You can create a transparent area in most pictures.
- Select the picture that you want to create transparent areas in.
- Click Picture Tools > Recolor > Set Transparent Color.
- In the picture, click the color you want to make transparent. Notes: …
- Select the picture.
- Press CTRL+T.