How do you crop in Photoshop CC?
Crop a photo
- From the toolbar, select the Crop Tool . …
- Draw a new cropping area or drag the corner and edge handles to specify the crop boundaries in your photo.
- (Optional) Specify the Crop options using the Control bar. …
- Press Enter (Windows) or Return (Mac OS) to crop the photo.
Where is the crop tool in Photoshop?
Open the Photoshop app on your Mac computer or PC. 2. Click the Crop tool in the Tools Palette on the left side of the screen — it looks like two right angles overlapping — or press the keyboard shortcut, C. You should see the crop box appear over your image.
How do I resize an object in Photoshop?
Holding down Shift + Alt (Windows) or Shift + Option (Mac) while clicking and dragging a handle will resize an object proportionally from its center if you click a corner handle, or will adjust opposite sides equally if you are using a side handle.
How do I crop a specific area in Photoshop?
To make a crop selection, hold down the left mouse button and drag a rectangle across the image.
- With the pointer inside the selection, double-click your mouse.
- With the pointer outside the selection, right-click the mouse and select Crop.
- Open the Image menu and select Crop.
What are the steps to cropping an image?
Crop a picture
- Select a picture.
- Select the Picture Tools > Format tab and select Crop.
- There are different ways to crop your picture: Drag a cropping handle to crop it from the side, top, or bottom. Press Shift to crop the entire photo down to the size you want. …
- Press Esc to finish.
How do I crop a picture with Lasso tool?
Position your cursor along the outer edge of the object in the image that you want to crop. Click and hold down the left mouse button. Slowly drag your cursor along the edges to crop. The Magnetic Lasso Tool “sticks” to the edges as you drag.
How do I crop a specific shape?
Crop to a specific shape
- In your file, select the picture that you want to crop to a specific shape.
- Click the Format Picture tab. …
- Under Adjust, click the arrow next to Crop, point to Mask to Shape, point to a type of shape, and then click the shape that you want to crop the picture to.