Select a graph tool. The Graph tool you use initially determines the type of graph Illustrator generates. For example, to create a column graph, select the Column Graph tool. However, you can easily change the type of graph later.
How do you make a 3D table in Illustrator?
Create a 3D object by extruding
- Select the object.
- Click Effect > 3D > Extrude & Bevel.
- Click More Options to view the complete list of options, or Fewer Options to hide the extra options.
- Select Preview to preview the effect in the document window.
- Specify options: Position. …
- Click OK.
How do I import a table into Illustrator?
Open Adobe Illustrator. Click on the “File” menu and select “Open.” Navigate to the PDF that you just created. Press “Open;” the table will open in Illustrator allowing you to manipulate each feature of the table.
How do you create a chart?
Create a chart
- Select the data for which you want to create a chart.
- Click INSERT > Recommended Charts.
- On the Recommended Charts tab, scroll through the list of charts that Excel recommends for your data, and click any chart to see how your data will look. …
- When you find the chart you like, click it > OK.
Should I use Photoshop or Illustrator to make an infographic?
Illustrator is a vector design program. Infographics are made with vector images imported to or created within the program. Designers have the tools to make 3-D graphics in Illustrator, which makes a big impact on viewers. Photoshop can be used to make infographics, but it works best for photo editing.