Select one or more frames you want to copy in the Timeline panel. Choose Copy Frame(s) from the panel menu. Select a destination frame or frames in the current animation or another animation. Choose Paste Frame(s) from the panel menu.
How do you copy and paste a frame?
The process of copying and pasting frames follows the same basic steps every time:
- In the timeline, select the frames you want to copy. …
- Press Ctrl+Alt+C (Option-⌘-C). …
- Select the keyframe where you want to begin pasting the copied frames. …
- Press Ctrl+Alt+V (Option-⌘-V on the Mac).
How do you copy and paste a frame in Figma?
Copy and Paste Layer or Frame Styles
To copy a layer or frame style to another layer or frame, press Command + Option + C on the source object. To paste on to your desired frame or layer, press Command + V.
How do I copy and paste keyframes in Photoshop timeline?
Copy and paste keyframes
- In the Timeline panel, display the layer property containing the keyframes you want to copy.
- Select one or more keyframes.
- Right-click a selected keyframe, and choose Copy Keyframes.
How do you duplicate a drawing?
From the top menu, select Drawing > Duplicate Drawings. Right-click and select Drawings > Duplicate Drawings. In the Xsheet toolbar, click the Duplicate Drawing button. Press Alt + Shift + D.
How do you copy a shape in Figma?
In Figma you can copy all properties from an object, or you can copy them one at a time. To copy all the properties an object has: select it, then go to Edit > Copy Properties, or use the shortcut (CTRL or CMD) + ALT + C, then select your new object and go to Edit > Paste Properties or hit (CTRL or CMD) + ALT + V.