Where is the scale tool in Photoshop?
HOW TO SCALE AN IMAGE OR SELECTION
- Edit > Transform > Scale.
- Edit > Free Transform > Scale.
- Edit > Content-Aware Scale.
How do I activate patterns in Photoshop?
How to Apply a Preset Pattern in Photoshop CS6
- Choose the layer from the Layers panel and/or make the selection you want to fill with a pattern.
- Choose Edit→Fill and then select Pattern from the Use drop-down menu (pop-up menu on the Mac).
- In the Custom Pattern panel, select the pattern you want to fill with.