Is there a blur tool in Lightroom Classic?
Click on the Develop Module and locate the Adjustment Brush icon in the toolbar on the right side of the screen. … The software basically lets you create a mask over the original photo to which you can add any amount of blur you want, and for that reason, you need to click on the New icon in order to create a new mask.
Can you blur on Lightroom mobile?
The ability to blur the background is one of the recent additions to the mobile version of the Lightroom app. Both iOS and Android users can now add this interesting effect to their photos.
How do you blur faces in Lightroom mobile?
Just below the Adjustment Brush, you should see a dialog box appear with a variety of mask effect settings. Make sure that the Sharpness setting is set to -100 (the least amount of sharpness). Then, start drawing on your background with the Adjustment Brush and it will begin to blur.
How do you blur the license plate in Lightroom mobile?
You can do it in Lightroom but it’s a bit clunky; the quickest way is with Photoshop, and others have suggested GIMP or Paintbox.
- Open the image you want to work on.
- Choose the Rectangular Marquee Tool.
- Select the area you want to Blur.
- Go to Filters / Blur / Gaussian Blur.
- Select a Blur Radius of 100 pixels or more.
How do I blur in Lightroom Classic?
How to Add Blur to Photos in Lightroom
- Select the photo you want to edit.
- Go to the Develop module.
- Choose the adjustment brush, radial filter, or graduated filter.
- Drop the Sharpness slider.
- Click and drag on the photo to create the blur.