Go to Filter > Blur > Gaussian Blur. The Gaussian Blur menu will pop up and you’ll see a preview of the effect it has on the select area. Dial the radius up until it’s completely blurring the area you want. Click OK and the effect will be applied.
How do you blur part of a picture in Photoshop?
Blur image areas
- Select the Blur tool .
- Do the following in the options bar: Choose a brush tip and set options for the blending mode and strength in the options bar. Select Sample All Layers in the options bar to blur using data from all visible layers. …
- Drag over the part of the image you want to blur.
How do I blur certain parts of a picture?
Way 3. Blur a Part of an Image in Photoshop
- Pick the Lasso tool. Choose the Lasso tool from the left-hand toolbar. You can also use Polygonal Lasso tool, if you want to select the area step-by-step.
- Mark the object. Select the area using the tool. …
- Apply the Gaussian blur. Go to Filter > Blur and select Gaussian blur.
Is there a blur tool on Photoshop?
Photoshop contains a Blur tool which can be used to selectively soften regions of your photo. Painting with the Blur tool gives you more control than using one of the blur filters, as you can use multiple strokes to increase the amount of blur in certain areas.
What app can i use to blur parts of pictures?
In this article we are going to take you through the 10 best apps you can use to blur faces on your Android devices or iPhone & iPad.
- Auto Blind Auto Blur. …
- FilmoraGo-Video & Movie Editor. …
- Blur & Mosaic. …
- Blur Photo Effect Background. …
- Edit Lab Picture Photo Editing. …
- Private Photo Vault – Pic Safe. …
- Keepsafe Photo Vault.
What is the use of blur tool?
The Blur Tool is used to paint a blur effect. Each stroke made using the Blur Tool will lower the contrast between affected pixels, making them appear blurred. The context-sensitive Options Bar, usually located at the top of your workspace, will display all relevant options related to the Blur Tool.
How do you use the blur tool in Photoshop 2020?
Just follow these steps:
- Open an image and select the Blur tool from the Tools panel.
- In the Options bar, specify these settings: Select a brush from the Brush Preset Picker or the larger Brush panel. …
- Paint over the areas you want to blur.
- When you finish, choose File→Save to store your image.