How do I edit shapes in Photoshop CS6?
Here’s a list of the things you can do to modify your shapes:
- Select. Choose the Shape Selection tool to move one or more shapes in their layers. …
- Move. Choose the Move tool (press V) to move the entire contents of the shape layer.
- Delete. …
- Transform shapes. …
- Change the color. …
- Clone a shape.
How do I make a box in Photoshop without fill?
Go to Edit>Stroke (outline) selection and choose a color and width for the stroke. There is no fill, ever. Do NOT use the rectangle shape tool down near the bottom of the toolbox.
Where is the shape tool in Photoshop cs6?
Create intriguing designs with Shape layers. In the Tools panel, click and hold the Rectangle tool (or whichever Shape tool is showing in your Tools panel at the moment) to view all the shape tools. Select a tool for the shape you want to draw. In the options bar, choose a Fill color and other options for your shape.
How do you simplify shapes in Photoshop?
Simplify a layer
- If you selected a shape layer, click Simplify in the Tools Options bar.
- If you selected a type, shape, or fill layer, or a Photoshop layer group, choose Simplify Layer from either the Layer menu, or from the Layers panel flyout menu.
How can I turn a picture into a logo?
How to create an ICO?
- Upload an image file.
- Use the optional settings to change the ICO size, DPI or crop the original image (optional).
- Create a favicon. ico by setting the size to 16×16 pixel.
- Click on “Start conversion” and your icon will be created.