Where is the line tool in Illustrator?
Choose 2 pt from the Stroke Weight drop-down menu. 3 Select the Line Segment tool ( ) from the Tools panel on the left, and locate the template labeled Exercise 1. Hold the Line Segment tool over the start of the first line (labeled 1). Click and drag with your mouse from label 1 to label 2 to create a line segment.
How do you draw a circle of lines in Illustrator?
- Draw a circle.
- Press P and click on the actual circle in 2 places (see below). …
- Press A and drag to select one of the points you added then hit DEL to remove that.
- With this shape selected, in the Stroke panel increase the weight value until it looks thick enough and click the ‘Round Cap’ option.
How do you fill a shape with lines in Illustrator?
Select the drawn object with the Selection tool, and then select the Stroke tool and a color from the swatch. This will color the lines and strokes in the object. Then, select the Fill tool and pick a color from the swatch. Clicking inside the object will fill it with the selected color or pattern.
How do you draw a line in Illustrator 2021?
Draw straight lines
- Position the pointer where you want the line to begin, and drag to where you want the line to end.
- Click where you want the line to begin. In the dialog box, specify the Length and the Angle of the line. If you want to fill the line with the current fill color, select Fill Line. Then click OK.