How do I turn a shape into a selection in Photoshop?
Do one of the following:
- Alt-click (Windows) or Option-click (Mac OS) the Load Path As A Selection button at the bottom of the Paths panel.
- Alt-drag (Windows) or Option-drag (Mac OS) the path to the Load Path As A Selection button.
- Choose Make Selection from the Paths panel menu.
How do you use path mode in Photoshop?
Select the Path Selection Tool from the toolbar (A key). If you don’t see the toolbar, go to Windows > Tools. In the options menu at the top of your workspace, select “All Layers” from the Select drop-down menu. This option allows you to select any shape or path on the canvas, even if the layer is not active.
How do I create a path?
- Select Start select Control Panel. double click System and select the Advanced tab.
- Click Environment Variables. …
- In the Edit System Variable (or New System Variable) window, specify the value of the PATH environment variable. …
- Reopen Command prompt window, and run your java code.
How do you turn a pen tool path into a selection?
As well as being a proficient drawing instrument, the Pen is a useful selection tool. You can select shapes to brush into. cmd/Ctrl+click a path to select it once you’ve made a shape, or Ctrl/right-click a path and pick Make Selection.
How do you move text on a path in Photoshop?
Text on a Path
- Draw the path for your text to appear on.
- Click the Type tool and select the font, size, and color. Hold the mouse over the path until it turns into an I-beam cursor. …
- To move the text along the path, click the Path Selection tool and drag on the beginning of the text to move it up the path.