How do you choose stroke path?
Select the path in the Paths panel. Then, select Stroke Path from the Paths panel pop-up menu. Or hold down the Alt (Option on the Mac) key and click the Stroke path icon that has the brush icon (an outlined circle) at the bottom of the panel.
What is a Path Selection tool in Photoshop?
Path selection tool in Photoshop is used to select and move Paths. Paths can be created with the Pen Tool. With the path mode activated, The following tools also can be used to create paths: Rectangle Tool.
How do I turn a selection into a path in Photoshop?
Convert a selection to a path
- Make the selection, and do one of the following: Click the Make Work Path button at the bottom of the Paths panel to use the current tolerance setting, without opening the Make Work Path dialog box. …
- Enter a Tolerance value or use the default value in the Make Work Path dialog box. …
- Click OK.
What does Ctrl R do in Photoshop?
Photoshop Keyboard Shortcuts: General Tips & Shortcuts
- Unlock your background layer – Double click your background layer and hit the “enter” key or simply click on the lock icon on your background layer.
- Rulers – Command/Ctrl + R.
- Create Guides – Click and drag from the rulers while they are visible.
How do you cut a stroke in Photoshop?
I currently do this:
- Create shape.
- Double click on layer to edit layer style.
- Select the stroke tab.
- Apply outline to shape.
- Right-click on layer and rasterise.
- Use the eraser tool to cut out part of the shape.
How do you fill a path?
Fill the path:
- Alt-click (Windows) or Option-click (Mac OS) the Fill Path button at the bottom of the Paths panel.
- Alt-drag (Windows) or Option-drag (Mac OS) the path to the Fill Path button.
- Choose Fill Path from the Paths panel menu. If the selected path is a path component, this command changes to Fill Subpath.