Choose File > Save or press Ctrl+S/Command-S. Or, choose File > Save As (Ctrl+Shift+S/Command-Shift-S) to save a new copy of the file. In the Save dialog that appears, select a location on your hard disk (if you want to move it to a new location) A. A Save the file so you can edit it later.
How do I save and edit an image in Photoshop?
To save a file with a different name,location, or format, do the following:
- Choose File > Save As.
- Choose a format from the Format menu.
- Specify a filename and location.
- In the Save As dialog box, select saving options.
- Click Save. A dialog box appears for choosing options when saving in some image formats.
How do I directly edit a layer in Photoshop?
- 1Open the multilayer image that you want to edit in Elements.
- 2In the Layers palette, click the layer that you want to edit.
- 3Make the changes you want to the active layer.
- 4Choose File→Save to save your work.
Which tool is used to change the size of an image?
The photo resizer tool( from Microsoft) is used to adjust the size of an image.
How do I adjust an image in Photoshop?
Change the size of an image
- Choose Image > Image Size.
- Measure width and height in pixels for images you plan to use online or in inches (or centimeters) for images to print. Keep the link icon highlighted to preserve proportions. …
- Select Resample to change the number of pixels in the image. …
- Click OK.