To return tools to their default settings, right-click (Windows) or Control-click (Mac OS) the tool icon in the options bar, and then choose Reset Tool or Reset All Tools from the context menu. For more information on setting options for a specific tool, search for the tool’s name in Photoshop Help.
How do I reset Photoshop to default settings?
With the shortcut in view, press and hold down Alt+Ctrl+Shift (on Windows) or Shift+Command+Option (on Mac) while you open the program. When Photoshop opens and asks whether you want to delete the settings file, click “Yes.” After that, Photoshop will launch with default settings, as if it had just been installed.
How do I reset Adobe preferences?
Restore all preferences and default settings
- (Windows) Start InCopy, and then press Shift+Ctrl+Alt. Click Yes when asked if you want to delete the preference files.
- (Mac OS) While pressing Shift+Option+Command+Control, start InCopy. Click Yes when asked if you want to delete the preference files.
Why does my brush size disappears in Photoshop?
Here’s the problem: Check your Caps Lock key. It’s turned on, and turning it on changes your Brush cursor from displaying brush size to displaying the crosshair. This is actually a feature to be used when you need to see the precise center of your brush.
Why is my Photoshop brush a crosshair?
Press the ‘Caps Lock’ key while using one of the brushes. It toggles between a circle and a crosshair view. If it’s always wrong when opening Photoshop change the default behavior in Edit –> Preferences –> Cursors. There you can select ‘Normal Brush Tip’.
How do I reset Photoshop CC?
Reset Photoshop Preferences In Photoshop CC
- Step 1: Open The Preferences Dialog Box. In Photoshop CC, Adobe has added a new option for resetting the preferences. …
- Step 2: Choose “Reset Preferences On Quit” …
- Step 3: Choose “Yes” To Delete The Preferences When Quitting. …
- Step 4: Close And Relaunch Photoshop.
How do you reset the brush in Photoshop CC?
Reset the Brush Tool
- In Tool Options, to the far left, click on the down facing triangle next to the tool icon to get a drop down panel.
- Click on the icon in the upper right corner to get a fly-out menu and choose Reset Tool.
How do I reset the zoom tool in Photoshop?
Go up to the top-left of the Options bar and click on the little arrow just to the left of the zoom icons. From the drop-down menu choose Reset Tool.