Press and hold Alt+Control+Shift (Windows) or Option+Command+Shift (macOS) as you start Illustrator. The new preferences files are created the next time you start Illustrator.
How do I reset my toolbar in Illustrator?
Click the 3 dots at the bottom of the toolbar. Click the menu in the upper right and choose Reset. If you want all the tools to show in the toolbar, which is my preference, choose Advanced.
How do I reset keyboard shortcuts in Illustrator?
Clear shortcuts from a command or tool
- Choose Edit > Keyboard Shortcuts.
- In the Keyboard Shortcuts dialog box, select the command or tool name whose shortcut you want to delete.
- Click Clear.
- Click OK to exit the dialog box.
How do you get to the control panel in Illustrator?
To hide or show all panels, including the toolbar and Control panel, press Tab. To hide or show all panels except the toolbar and Control panel, press Shift+Tab. Tip: You can temporarily display hidden panels if Auto-Show Hidden Panels is selected in Interface preferences. It’s always on in Illustrator.
What is the most used default shortcut for help?
- F1 – Help.
- F2 – Translated help.
- F3. …
- F4 – Open the tasklist manager with the currently used tasklist.
- F5 – Apply warrior layout without making it the default layout.
- F6 – Filter HTML or RTF source (e.g. to remove formatting that makes incremental reading difficult)
- F7 – Spell-check.
What is the keyboard shortcut to zoom in?
Magnifier keyboard shortcuts
|To do this||Press|
|Zoom in.||Windows logo key + Plus sign (+)|
|Zoom out.||Windows logo key + Minus sign (-)|
|Zoom in and out using the mouse scroll wheel.||Ctrl + Alt + Mouse scroll wheel|
|Pan in the direction of the arrow keys.||Ctrl + Alt + Arrow keys|
What is the shortcut key of brush tool?
To select the Brush Tool press the b key.
Where can you reset your Essentials workspace?
Select the Default or Essentials workspace from the workspace switcher in the application bar. Select Window > Workspace > Reset [Workspace Name].