How do I remove white space from a picture?
Click the “Set Transparent Color” link. When the Color window closes, double-click any white area in the picture. All of the white is removed, making the white background transparent.
How do you select all white space in PhotoShop?
Select > Color Range: Use the eyedropper and select white. Then adjust the fuzziness to include only the white and nothing else. This may or may not work depending on how well it reads the colors. Once that is done it will select everything BUT the white.
How do I remove white space in CSS?
Remove white space using font-size
We can also remove white space by setting parent element font-size to 0 and child elements font-size to 17px .
How do I remove white space between images in CSS?
There’s two different things you can do:
- Set the CSS of the wrapping container to have a font-size of 0. …
- Remove the white–space between the two images as in: <img src=“foo”><img src=“bar”>
How do I make a PNG transparent?
How to remove make a picture background transparent
- Step 1: Insert the image into the editor. …
- Step 2: Next, click the Fill button on the toolbar and choose Transparent. …
- Step 3: Adjust your tolerance. …
- Step 4: Click the background areas you want to remove. …
- Step 5: Save your image as a PNG.
Why can I unlock an image in Photoshop?
When you open an image in Photoshop, the background layer is usually locked in the Layers palette. To unlock it, you must convert the background to either a new layer or a smart object. Alternatively, you can duplicate the background layer, make your edits in the new layer, and then merge them.