To remove the white background, click “Colors” in the editing box menu, then “Color to Alpha”. You will notice that white is the default color. Keep it as it is and click “Ok”. Now your logo image will be on a transparent background, this is visible in GIMP as a grey checkered background.
How do I make background transparent?
You can create a transparent area in most pictures.
- Select the picture that you want to create transparent areas in.
- Click Picture Tools > Recolor > Set Transparent Color.
- In the picture, click the color you want to make transparent. Notes: …
- Select the picture.
- Press CTRL+T.
How do I remove a white background from a logo free?
Use Lunapic to make your image Transparent, or to remove background. Use form above to pick an image file or URL. Then, just click the color/background your want to remove.
How do I get rid of transparent background in Photoshop?
The “fun” part
- Move your mouse to the menu and hover over “image” and select “trim”.
- A pop-up will display asking you what exactly you need to be trimmed. Select “transparent pixels” and the image should be set to its actual size (with no transparent pixels).
- Press “OK” or hit Enter.