What are the steps to flip an object?
Flipping a Drawing Object
- Select the drawing object you want to flip.
- Display the Format tab of the ribbon.
- In the Arrange group, click the Rotate tool. Word displays a palette of choices you can apply to the object.
- Click on either Flip Horizontal or Flip Vertical. Word flips the object in the direction specified.
How do you smooth lines in Illustrator?
Using the Smooth Tool
- Scribble or draw a rough path with the paintbrush or pencil.
- Keep the path selected and select the smooth tool.
- Click then drag the smooth tool across your selected path.
- Repeat the steps until you get the result you want.
Can I use Illustrator on iPad pro?
Yes, you can! Download Illustrator on your iPad and start designing beautiful vector graphics and illustrations, wherever the inspiration strikes. Illustrator on the iPad lets you create logos, illustrations, and graphics with the precision of vectors and the freedom of Apple Pencil and the iPad.
What is a symmetrical design?
Symmetrical design, or symmetrical balance, is a concept where both sides of something mirror one another. If you cut a symmetrical design in half, one side would be identical to the other side. When you create symmetrical art, all areas attract an equal amount of attention.