In the Layers panel, select the layer containing the text to which you want to add a drop shadow. Click the Layer Style button at the bottom of the Layers panel and choose Drop Shadow from the list that appears. If possible, position the Layer Style dialog box so that you can see the layer and its drop shadow.
How do you fix an uneven shadow in Photoshop?
Adjust image shadows and highlights
- Choose Image > Adjustments > Shadow/Highlight. …
- Adjust the amount of lighting correction by moving the Amount slider or entering a value in the Shadows or Highlights percentage box. …
- For finer control, select Show More Options to make the additional adjustments.
How do I remove shadows in Photoshop 2020?
How to Remove Shadows with Content-Aware Fill
- Step 1: Open and Duplicate the Background. Open the photo and right-click on the background layer. …
- Step 2: Select the Patch Tool. Select the Patch tool from the toolbar on the left. …
- Step 3: Remove Shadows. Make a selection of the shadow you want to remove.
How do you edit shadows?
Effectively Remove Shadow from a Photo
- Step 1: Open the photo with a shadow in Inpaint.
- Step 2: Use the Marker tool to select a shadow area. Switch to the Marker tool on the toolbar and select the shadow area. …
- Step 3: Run the shadow removal process. Finally, run the restoration process – just click the ‘Erase’ button.
How do you create a shadow effect?
Add a drop shadow to text
Add a drop shadow to give depth to text in an image. In the Layers panel, select the layer containing the text to which you want to add a drop shadow. Click the Layer Style button at the bottom of the Layers panel and choose Drop Shadow from the list that appears.
Is there an app to remove shadows from pictures?
With TouchRetouch, you can remove unwanted elements like shadows, people, buildings, wires and spots in the sky. You don’t even have to do any work – you simply highlight an area with your finger and tap Go. You can use this app to perfect other elements of your photos as well.