How do I create a path in Photoshop?
Create a new work path
- Select a shape tool or a pen tool, and click the Paths button in the options bar.
- Set tool-specific options, and draw the path. For more information, see Shape tool options and About the Pen tools.
- Draw additional path components if desired.
How do you choose Stroke path?
Select the path in the Paths panel. Then, select Stroke Path from the Paths panel pop-up menu. Or hold down the Alt (Option on the Mac) key and click the Stroke path icon that has the brush icon (an outlined circle) at the bottom of the panel.
How do I create a path?
- Select Start select Control Panel. double click System and select the Advanced tab.
- Click Environment Variables. …
- In the Edit System Variable (or New System Variable) window, specify the value of the PATH environment variable. …
- Reopen Command prompt window, and run your java code.
How do I turn a vector into a path?
You convert type to vector shapes and paths in order to edit it with the Pen tools. Here are the ways to do that: To convert type to an editable work path, choose Type→Create Work Path. To convert type to shapes, choose Type→Convert to Shape.
How do you turn a pen tool path into a selection?
As well as being a proficient drawing instrument, the Pen is a useful selection tool. You can select shapes to brush into. cmd/Ctrl+click a path to select it once you’ve made a shape, or Ctrl/right-click a path and pick Make Selection.