Turn on the NUMLOCK, press the ALT-key, then type the four digit number of the character code. So for an é, for example, you type ALT-0233. Always use the numeric keyboard (numlock on) for the numbers. Typing character numbers won’t work for this.
How do you insert a degree symbol in Illustrator?
How to Type the °
- PC. Hold down the Alt key, and on the numeric keypad on the right of the keyboard, type 0176 or Alt+ 248.
- Mac. Press Option Shift 8.
- iOS. From the iOS keyboard on your iPhone or iPad:
- Android. Switch to the numbers and symbols keyboard. The degree symbol should appear on one of the pages.
How do you type the degree symbol?
How to type the degree symbol on an Android
- Tap a place that you’re able to type so the keyboard appears.
- Tap the ? 123 icon in the bottom-left corner, and then the =< icon above it.
- The degree symbol will be on this page. Tap it to type it.
How do you make the degree symbol on a laptop without a number pad?
If you are using a notebook without a separate numeric keypad, use the “Fn” key to activate the part of the keyboard that acts as a numeric keypad. Press and hold “Fn-Alt” and then type 0176.
How do you make the Fahrenheit sign on a keyboard?
1 How to Make the Fahrenheit on a Keyboard
When you release the “Alt” key, the degree symbol will appear where your cursor is located. To make this a Fahrenheit symbol, press the “Shift” key and then the “F” key, creating an “F” in the place of your cursor.