Select the “Shape” command again, then click the “Rounded Rectangle” option in the Options toolbar. Click a style you’d like for the graph’s bars from the Style gallery, then drag over the grid to form a bar for the graph. Create additional bars as needed.
How do you create a bar graph?
To create a column chart, follow these steps:
- Enter data in a spreadsheet.
- Select the data.
- Depending on the Excel version you’re using, select one of the following options: Excel 2016: Click Insert > Insert Column or Bar Chart icon, and select a column chart option of your choice.
How do I edit a bar graph?
Customise a bar chart
- On your computer, open a spreadsheet in Google Sheets.
- Double-click the chart that you want to change.
- At the right, click Customise.
- Choose an option: Chart style: Change how the chart looks. Chart and axis titles: Edit or format title text.
Why would you use a bar graph?
Bar graphs are used to compare things between different groups or to track changes over time. However, when trying to measure change over time, bar graphs are best when the changes are larger.