How do you fade part of an image in Photoshop?
Fade the Image Using a Mask
- Select the Gradient tool .
- Click the layer mask thumbnail to activate the mask. …
- In the Options bar, select the gradient that is white to black (Figure 4.14). …
- Drag a gradient on your image to fade the image from visible to hidden.
How do I lighten a specific area in Photoshop Elements?
In the Tool Options, under the Range drop-down menu, select Shadows, Midtones, or Highlights. Select Shadows to lighten or darken detail in the darker areas of your image. Choose Midtones to adjust the tones of average darkness. And select Highlights to make the brightest areas even lighter or darker.
Where is blending mode in Photoshop Elements?
The blending mode menu is at the top of the Layers panel. When you select a layer (highlighted), the blending mode menu is for that layer. In the Layers panel below, a Hue/Saturation adjustment layer is active (highlighted). The layer’s blending mode, Normal, is at the top of the Layers panel.
How do you blend pictures without Photoshop?
With these easy-to-use online tools, you can combine photos vertically or horizontally, with or without a border, and all for free.
- PineTools. PineTools lets you quickly and easily merge two photos into a single picture. …
- IMGonline. …
- OnlineConvertFree. …
- PhotoFunny. …
- Make Photo Gallery. …
- Photo Joiner.
How do I darken a specific area in Photoshop?
Darken parts of a photo to tone down distracting areas that are too bright.
- Long press on the Add Layer button (the plus symbol) in the taskbar on the right and choose Adjustment Layer > Curves.
- In the Layer Properties panel that appears, pull down on the center of the curve line to darken the image.
How can I make a dark picture clearer?
1. Brightness/Contrast. When you need to brighten a photo the most obvious place to start is to go to Image > Adjustments > Brightness/Contrast, or to select this tool on an Adjustment Layer. Brightness/Contrast is a good, simple option to use if the overall image is too dark.
How do you auto blend layers in Photoshop Elements?
Follow these steps to blend layers:
- Create a new document and then open all your source images. …
- Select all the layers and choose Edit→Auto-Align Layers. …
- Choose a projection method, then click OK.
- Select all the layers (avoiding the Background layer, if you have one) and choose Edit→Auto-Blend Layers.