To save your pattern tile as a vector Illustrator file, just go to File > Save as > Adobe Illustrator file type, choose the version you want, and press Ok.
How do I export a pattern swatch in Illustrator?
Select your pattern swatch, go to the arrow in the right of the Panel and select Swatches Library Menu > Save Swatches. Name your pattern and make sure it’s saved under the “Swatches Folder” in an . ai format.
How do I export a pattern from Illustrator to Photoshop?
How to use Adobe Illustrator patterns in Photoshop
- Extract one Pattern tile. Once you have your . …
- Export the Tile as . psd file.
- Define Pattern in Photoshop.
- Apply Pattern. You now have your pattern saved and you can apply it on any layer or element of your Photoshop files!
How do I tile in Illustrator?
Tile artwork on multiple pages
- Choose File > Print.
- Select Tile option: Note: If your document has multiple artboards, first select Ignore Artboards, or specify 1 page in the Range option and select Fit To Page. …
- (Optional) If you selected Full Pages, set the Overlap option to specify the amount of overlap between pages.