Just link together the layers you want to resize, then press Command-T (Macintosh) or Control-T (Windows) to bring up the Free Transform bounding box. Hold the Shift key (to constrain proportions), then grab any of the bounding box handles and drag. As you drag, all of the linked layers will resize at the same time.
How do I adjust multiple layers at once?
Do one of the following:
- Click a layer in the Layers panel.
- To select multiple contiguous layers, click the first layer and then Shift-click the last layer.
- To select multiple noncontiguous layers, Ctrl-click (Windows) or Command-click (Mac OS) them in the Layers panel.
How do you resize layers in Photoshop?
In the Layers panel, select one or more layers that contain images or objects you want to resize. Choose Edit > Free Transform. A transform border appears around all the content on the selected layers. Hold the Shift key to avoid distorting the content, and drag the corners or edges until it is the desired size.
How do you add multiple layers?
Stamp multiple layers or linked layers
- Turn visibility on for the layers you want to merge.
- Press Shift+Ctrl+Alt+E (Windows) or Shift+Command+Option+E (Mac OS). Photoshop creates a new layer containing the merged content.
How do I resize an artboard in Photoshop?
In the Tools panel, click the icon to select the Artboard tool.
- Draw the artboard on the canvas.
- Resize the artboard if necessary. From the tool options bar, select a preset size from the Size pop-up menu. Alternatively, you can leave the artboard custom-sized.
How do I resize multiple images at once?
Select a group of images with your mouse, then right-click them. In the menu that pops up, select “Resize pictures.” An Image Resizer window will open. Choose the image size that you want from the list (or enter a custom size), select the options that you want, and then click “Resize.”
How do I add a layer in Photoshop 2020?
Create a new layer or group
Choose Layer > New > Layer or choose Layer > New > Group. Choose New Layer or New Group from the Layers panel menu. Alt-click (Windows) or Option-click (Mac OS) the Create A New Layer button or New Group button in the Layers panel to display the New Layer dialog box and set layer options.