There’s no way you can make a photoshop canvas side rounded, what you can do is just ctrl+click the layer thumbnail of the image that you did you will notice in the canvas area the image will have a selection, after that go to image menu >> crop. It will crop your canvas exactly the same as your image. Hope it helps.
How do I change the shape of an object in Photoshop?
Transform a shape
- Click the shape you want to transform, and then drag an anchor to transform the shape.
- Select the shape you want to transform, choose Image > Transform Shape, and then choose a transformation command.
How do I change the artboard shape in Photoshop?
With the Artboard or Move tool selected, click the label of an artboard to select it. Now, select a new preset Size for the artboard from the tool options bar. If you want to resize the artboard to a custom size, simply resize its boundaries using the handles.
How do you manipulate objects in Photoshop?
How to Manipulate Shapes in Adobe Photoshop CS6
- Move: Select the Move tool (press V) to move shapes in their layer.
- Delete: Select a shape and press Delete to remove it.
- Adjust anchor points: Use the Direct Selection tool to manipulate anchor points, direction handles, lines, and curves.
How do you simplify shapes in Photoshop?
Simplify a layer
- If you selected a shape layer, click Simplify in the Tools Options bar.
- If you selected a type, shape, or fill layer, or a Photoshop layer group, choose Simplify Layer from either the Layer menu, or from the Layers panel flyout menu.
What is an artboard in Photoshop?
Artboards are containers that act like special layer groups. And layers placed within an artboard are grouped beneath the artboard in a layers panel and are clipped by the artboard boundaries on the canvas. You can have multiple design layouts within one document by using artboards.
How do I change the artboard size in Photoshop?
In the Tools panel, click the icon to select the Artboard tool.
- Draw the artboard on the canvas.
- Resize the artboard if necessary. From the tool options bar, select a preset size from the Size pop-up menu. Alternatively, you can leave the artboard custom-sized.
How do I change the size of my artboard?
Step 1: Click on the Artboard tool in the toolbar. Step 2: Select the artboard you want to resize. You will see the blue bounding box. Step 3: Change the artboard size W (width) and H (height) in the Artboard panel on the right-hand side of the Illustrator document.
What is the shortcut to flip a canvas in Photoshop?
Open a photo into Photoshop. File > Open ( ctrl + O/Command + O). Step 2: In Photoshop’s top menu, find the word Image, between the word Edit and Layer. Click Image > Image Rotation> Flip Canvas Horizontal.
What is the compass in Photoshop?
Sharing the flyout menu in Photoshop CS6 with the Hand tool is the Rotate View tool. This tool actually rotates your entire image window. … Place your tool cursor in the image window and hold down the mouse button. A compass rose appears. Drag the cursor clockwise (or counterclockwise) to rotate the image window.
What is CTRL A in Photoshop?
Handy Photoshop Shortcut Commands
Ctrl + A (Select All) — Creates a selection around the entire canvas. Ctrl + T (Free Transform) — Brings up the free transform tool for resizing, rotating, and skewing the image using a dragable outline. Ctrl + E (Merge Layers) — Merges selected layer with the layer directly below it.