Luckily there’s a simple solution for correcting this distortion in Photoshop: the Lens Correction filter. Open the distorted image as usual in Photoshop. Then, under the Filter menu, choose the Lens Correction option. The Lens Correction window then opens up with the Auto Correction tab active.
How do you use the distortion effect in Photoshop?
- In the Edit workspace, select an image, layer, or a specific area.
- Choose Distort > Shear from the Filter menu.
- To define a distortion curve, do one of the following in the Shear dialog box: Click anywhere on either side of the vertical line. …
- Select one of the following in the Undefined Areas options and click OK:
How do you fix distortion?
Correct lens distortion and adjust perspective
- Choose Filter > Lens Correction.
- Set the following options: Correction. Select the problems you want to fix. If corrections undesirably extend or contract the image beyond original dimensions, select Auto Scale Image.
How do I move in Photoshop without distortion?
Select the “Constrain Proportions” option to scale the image without distorting it and change the value in the “Height” or “Width” box. The second value changes automatically to prevent the image from distorting.