To give custom colour you have to select the new extruded object and in the properties panel there is defuse option. Changing that colour will change the texture as well. If you want to add texture, you can click on the small folder Load or Generate a new one.
How do you change the 3D extrusion color in Photoshop?
Working with 3D in photoshop needs to use the 3D panel & Properties Panel. You can select the item from the 3D panel and get its options in the Propertied panel. You can select the Material of your object then change the material colors from the properties panel.
How do you make a 3D extrusion in Photoshop?
Create and adjust 3D extrusions
- Select a path, shape layer, type layer, image layer, or specific pixel areas.
- Choose 3D > New 3D Extrusion From Selected Path, Layer, or Current Selection. …
- With the mesh selected in the 3D panel, select the Deform or Cap icons at the top of the Properties panel.
What is 3D extrusion?
Extrusion is the process of stretching a flat, 2D shape vertically to create a 3D object in a scene. For example, you can extrude building polygons by a height value to create three-dimensional building shapes. … If more than one layer is selected in the Contents pane, extrusion choices will be disabled.
How do I change the color of a layer in Photoshop 2020?
Click the Create New Fill or Adjustment Layer button in the Layers panel, and select Solid Color. This adds a Color fill layer inside the layer group. The mask on the layer group limits the solid color to the object. Select the new color that you want to apply to the object and click OK.
How do I change the color of an object without Photoshop?
HOW TO REPLACE + CHANGE COLORS IN PHOTOS WITHOUT PHOTOSHOP
- Go to Pixlr.com/e/ and upload your photo.
- Select the brush with the arrow. …
- Select the color you want to change your object to by clicking the circle at the bottom of the toolbar.
- Paint over the object to change it’s color!