Click the Fill/Adjustment layer icon at the bottom of the Layers panel and select Solid Color. Pick a color from the Color Picker that appears. You can move the round selector to adjust the color, and then click OK.
How do I change the color of a layer mask in Photoshop?
Change the layer mask color or opacity
- Double-click the layer mask channel in the Channels panel.
- To choose a new mask color, in the Layer Mask Display Options dialog box, click the color swatch and choose a new color.
- To change the opacity, enter a value between 0% and 100%. …
- Click OK.
How do I recolor an image in Pixlr?
How to change a color
- Select the color replace tool from the toolbar and mouse over your image. …
- Adjust your tolerance if you think it’s necessary. …
- Repeat as necessary.