To select out the different Colors, create a New Layer and go to Select – Color Range. Click on the Color you want to sample with the regular Eyedropper Tool. You can play with the fuzziness to get more of an accurate selection.
How do you select all colors in Photoshop?
What you learned: Use the Magic Wand tool to select background areas of similar color. Select the Magic Wand tool in the Tools panel. In the Options bar, uncheck Contiguous if you want to select nonadjacent areas of similar color. Leave Contiguous checked if you want to select only adjacent areas of similar color.
How do I select RGB values in Photoshop?
Choose a color from the HUD color picker
- Select a painting tool.
- Press Shift + Alt + right-click (Windows) or Control + Option + Command (Mac OS).
- Click in the document window to display the picker. Then drag to select a color hue and shade. Note: After clicking in the document window, you can release the pressed keys.
How do I remove color from an image in Photoshop?
Erase with the Eraser tool
- Select the Eraser tool .
- Set the background color you want to apply if you are erasing in the background or a layer with locked transparency.
- In the options bar, choose a Mode setting. …
- For Brush and Pencil modes, choose a brush preset, and set Opacity and Flow in the options bar.
How do you create a duotone in Photoshop?
Convert an image to duotone
- Convert the image to grayscale by choosing Image > Mode > Grayscale. …
- Choose Image > Mode > Duotone.
- In the Duotone Options dialog box, select Preview to preview the image.
- For the Type option, select Monotone, Duotone, Tritone, or Quadtone.