Draw out your shape and click once on the Shape layer. Click Simplify which turns the shape into a vector object. Select Edit > Stroke (Outline) Selection. When the Stroke panel opens choose a stroke color and a stroke width.
How do you outline an image in Elements?
Outline with the Stroke command in Photoshop Elements 10
- Choose a foreground color and create a selection.
- Choose Edit→Stroke (Outline) Selection. The Stroke dialog box opens.
- Select your desired settings. …
- Click OK to apply the stroke.
How do you outline irregular shapes in Photoshop?
How to Crop an Irregular Shape in Photoshop
- Press “F7” to open the Photoshop Layers panel.
- Double-click the icon of a lock beside your image layer if one appears there. …
- Right-click the “lasso” icon in the toolbox and then click “Polygonal lasso tool” to change your mouse pointer to a small, irregular shape.
What is the outline of a shape called?
1. silhouette. The definition of a silhouette is the outline or general shape of an object.
How do you crop an uneven image?
How to Crop an Image to an Irregular Shape
- Open the image file in your image editor. …
- Double-click on the background layer in the Layers Palette and rename the layer. …
- Use the Lasso Tool to outline the irregular shape that you wish to crop. …
- Open the Image menu and select the “Crop” option.