How do I put an image behind another in Photoshop?
How To Place An Image Inside Of Another
- Step 1: Select The Area Where You Want The Second Image To Appear. …
- Step 2: Select And Copy The Second Image. …
- Step 3: Paste The Second Image Into The Selection. …
- Step 4: Resize And Reposition The Second Image With Free Transform. …
- Step 5: Add An Inner Shadow Layer Effect.
How do you put a picture behind another picture?
Press the “W” key on your keyboard to select the “Quick Selection Tool.” Click the image of the person and drag the quick selection tool to select it. In the supporting application, select your artwork, and choose Edit > Copy. In Photoshop, select the image into which you’ll paste the selection. Choose Edit > Paste.
How do I adjust an image in Photoshop?
Change the size of an image
- Choose Image > Image Size.
- Measure width and height in pixels for images you plan to use online or in inches (or centimeters) for images to print. Keep the link icon highlighted to preserve proportions. …
- Select Resample to change the number of pixels in the image. …
- Click OK.
How do I paste a picture into another picture on android?
Select what you want to copy. Tap Copy. Touch & hold where you want to paste. Tap Paste.
What is the shortcut to duplicate a layer in Photoshop?
Alt+drag (Windows) or Option+drag (Mac) a layer to the New Layer button at the bottom of the Layers panel to duplicate it. Again, by holding down Alt (Windows) or Option (Mac), you can name the layer while you create it.
How do I move a layer on top of another?
Step 1: Open your image in Photoshop CS5. Step 2: Select the layer that you want to move to the top in the Layers panel. If the Layers panel is not visible, press the F7 key on your keyboard. Step 2: Click Layer at the top of the window.
How do I make a picture a specific size?
How to Convert a Photo to a Certain Size
- Find the picture you wish to re-size. Right-click it and then click “Re-size pictures.”
- Choose which size you would like your photo to be. …
- Click “OK.” The original file will be unedited, with an edited version next to it.