Go to Extensions → Remove Background. This brings up a button that you can click any time you want to remove the background from the currently opened image (or selection) in Photoshop.
What is the fastest way to remove background in Photoshop CC?
How to quickly remove a background in Photoshop
- Open your image. — Start by grabbing an image that you want to remove the background from. …
- Select Background Eraser. — …
- Tune your tool settings. — …
- Begin erasing. — …
- Choosing effective limit and sampling settings. — …
- Quick Mask or Pen Tool. —
How can I make my signature transparent online?
Click Open Image From Computer. Browse to your signature and open it.
Once the selection looks good:
- Go to the Edit menu > Invert Selection.
- Go to the Edit menu > Copy.
- Go to the File menu > New Image.
- Select Create Image From Clipboard and Transparent.
- Click OK.
How do I remove a white background from a logo free?
Use Lunapic to make your image Transparent, or to remove background. Use form above to pick an image file or URL. Then, just click the color/background your want to remove.