OR you can do this below: Simply click on the horizontal lines top right hand corner of the panel, click and then go to Artboard Options. From here you will be able to change the artboard settings, and change the size to whatever you want.
How do I change the size of my artboard in Illustrator?
With nothing selected, click the Edit Artboards button in the Properties panel on the right. Click to select an artboard, and choose an artboard preset from the Properties panel to resize the artboard.
What does Ctrl H do in Illustrator?
|Release guide||Ctrl + Shift-double-click guide||Command + Shift-double-click guide|
|Show document template||Ctrl + H||Command + H|
|Show/Hide artboards||Ctrl + Shift + H||Command + Shift + H|
|Show/Hide artboard rulers||Ctrl + R||Command + Option + R|
How do you change the size of an object in Illustrator?
- Click the “Selection” tool, or arrow, from the Tools panel and click to select the object you want to resize.
- Choose the “Scale” tool from Tools panel.
- Click anywhere on the stage and drag up to increase the height; drag across to increase the width.
How do you change canvas size?
Follow these quick-and-easy steps to change your canvas size:
- Choose Image→Canvas Size. The Canvas Size dialog box appears. …
- Enter new values in the Width and Height text boxes. …
- Specify your desired anchor placement. …
- Select your canvas color from the Canvas extension color pop-up menu and click OK.
What is a canvas in Illustrator?
There is no canvas in Illustrator. In Illustrator you have the (about) 227″ x 227″ Workspace, and inside that the Artboard, which corresponds to the page (in print), and which holds the artwork that is printed or saved as PDF; in the newest versions, it is also used to crop for exporting artwork in other formats.