Click and paint over the smudge with the Spot Healing Brush. After releasing the mouse, Photoshop will blend the area using information based on the rest of the image. Repeat this step if necessary.
How do I edit a smudge in Photoshop?
How to Smooth with the Smudge Tool in Photoshop CS6
- Open the image and select the Smudge tool from the Tools panel.
- Select the settings you want from the Options bar: …
- Use the Finger Painting option to begin the smudge by using the foreground color. …
- Paint over the areas you want to smudge.
How do you clean something on Photoshop?
Here’s How to Do It
- First, make a copy of your working layer (command/control-J)
- Go to Filter > Noise > Dust & Scratches…
- Adjust settings to remove the desired areas from photo, while not over-blurring the rest (this is the key). …
- Apply a layer mask to that new layer and invert.
How do I remove unwanted objects in Photoshop 2020?
Spot Healing Brush Tool
- Zoom at the object you want to remove.
- Select the Spot Healing Brush Tool then Content Aware Type.
- Brush over the object you want to remove. Photoshop will automatically patch pixels over the selected area. Spot Healing is best used to remove small objects.
How can I clear my face in a picture?
Easy to remove blemishes from face
Fotor is a powerful and easy to use touch up tool. Just upload your image to Fotor’s photo editor to start editing. Select “Blemish Fix” and click the mouse to remove any imperfections and smooth your face in seconds.
How do I smooth skin in Photoshop 2020?
Smooth skin automatically
- Open a photo in Photoshop Elements.
- Choose Enhance > Smooth Skin.
- In the Smooth Skin dialog box, the face in your photo is automatically selected. …
- Drag the Smoothness slider to achieve the effect you want.
- (Optional) Use the Before/After toggle button to review the changes.