Holding down Shift + Alt (Windows) or Shift + Option (Mac) while clicking and dragging a handle will resize an object proportionally from its center if you click a corner handle, or will adjust opposite sides equally if you are using a side handle.
How do you resize equally in Photoshop?
Press-and-hold the Shift key, grab a corner point, and drag inward to resize the selection area. Because you’re holding the Shift key as you scale, the aspect ratio (the same ratio as your original photo) remains exactly the same.
How do you resize a photo?
Step 1: Right-click on the image and select Open. If Preview is not your default image viewer, select Open With followed by Preview instead. Step 2: Select Tools on the menu bar. Step 3: Select Adjust Size on the drop-down menu.
How do I resize a photo in KB?
How to compress or reduce image size in KB or MB.
- Click this link to open : compress-image page.
- Next Compress tab will open. Provide your desired Max file size(e.g: 50KB) & and click apply.
How do you resize a picture without stretching it?
Change print dimensions and resolution without resampling
- Choose Image > Resize > Image Size.
- Make sure that Resample Image is deselected. …
- To maintain the current aspect ratio, select Constrain Proportions. …
- Under Document Size, enter new values for the height and width. …
- For Resolution, enter a new value.