How do you create a premade watermark in Photoshop?
Open your logo image in Photoshop and copy it across to the photo you want to watermark. Drag it into position and resize it if necessary. Insert the logo into the picture to be watermarked. Select the logo’s layer and change the blending mode to “Darken”.
How do I watermark my photos quickly?
Watermark Your Photos With a Custom Brush
- Make sure your logo is black on a white background.
- Size your logo to about 900 by 900 pixels.
- Now, go to Edit > Define Brush Preset.
- Name the watermark, and hit OK.
- Open the Brush Preset Manager.
- Drag the watermark brush to the top so it is always easily accessible.
Should you watermark your photos?
Most photographers and artists benefit from not watermarking images. In fact, if you manage your own portfolio or sales website, you are likely doing more harm than good watermarking your images. In most circumstances, watermarking your art does not protect your creations in any significant way.