Can you add text in Lightroom app?
If you didn’t apply a watermark when you sync’d your photos in Lightroom CC, you can still add a simple text watermark in Lightroom Mobile. … As well as including a watermark, you can also choose to include the photos metadata, camera & Camera RAW info, as well as a caption and location information.
What are the best Instagram captions?
Cute Selfie Captions
- “If you were looking for a sign, here it is.”
- “Remember that happiness is a way of travel – not a destination.”
- “Just because you’re awake doesn’t mean you should stop dreaming.”
- “Be yourself, there’s no one better.”
- “Stress less and enjoy the best.”
- “Look for the magic in every moment.”
Do you need both a caption and a title?
Title – A shorthand reference for the item. A human readable name which can be text or numeric, may be the file name, but doesn’t have to be. It is not the same as headline. Caption – Is Description (as of 1.1), which is basically the description, including caption, of the items content.
Can I use overlays in Lightroom?
There’s another feature in Lightroom you can use for that. It allows for custom graphic overlays. These might be as simple as a few lines or as complicated as a magazine cover layout. It’s called the Layout Image Loupe Overlay.