Choose Edit→Fill and then select Pattern from the Use drop-down menu (pop-up menu on the Mac). In the Custom Pattern panel, select the pattern you want to fill with. Here are some tips in choosing a pattern: Choose a pattern from the drop-down panel.
How do I turn a jpeg into a pattern in Photoshop?
Define an image as a preset pattern
- Use the Rectangle Marquee tool on any open image to select an area to use as a pattern. Feather must be set to 0 pixels. Note that large images may become unwieldy.
- Choose Edit > Define Pattern.
- Enter a name for the pattern in the Pattern Name dialog box. Note:
What happened to Photoshop patterns?
Back in Photoshop 2020, Adobe replaced the classic gradients, patterns and shapes that had been part of Photoshop for years with brand new ones. And it looks like the new ones are now all we have. But the old ones are not gone, they’re just hidden. … To follow along, you’ll need Photoshop 2020 or later.
Where is the scale tool in Photoshop?
HOW TO SCALE AN IMAGE OR SELECTION
- Edit > Transform > Scale.
- Edit > Free Transform > Scale.
- Edit > Content-Aware Scale.