How do I change the brush settings in SketchBook?
Customizing brushes in SketchBook Pro Windows 10
- Along the top of the Brush Palette, tap. to access the Brush Library.
- Tap a brush set.
- Tap-hold and flick. to select it. …
- Double-tap the Do-It-Yourself brush to open Brush Properties.
- Tap the different tabs to access a variety of properties. Make the changes you need.
Where is Autodesk SketchBook brush library?
to open the Brush Library. Tap the upper right corner of a brush set to access its marking menu. Import Brush Set. Locate the downloaded brushes (usually in your Downloads folder).
How do I add more brushes to Autodesk SketchBook?
How do you get more brushes on SketchBook?
How do you blend in Autodesk SketchBook Mobile?
- In the Layer Editor, tap the layer the blend mode will be applied to.
- Tap the layer to access the Layer Menu.
- Tap the Blending section for a list of blend modes.
- Select a blend mode from the list and see the effect instantly.
How do I download fonts for Autodesk SketchBook?
For both Windows and OS X, simply double-click the font file and select Install to install the font. Restart SketchBook and you should see the newly installed font listed in the Text tool font list.