When working with the UI hidden, you can quickly access the Layer Editor using the trigger. and drag down to select and hold Layer from the menu that appears. This will open the Layer Editor, which appears along the right of your screen.
How do I edit a picture in SketchBook?
You can open and edit Inventor Publisher image annotations in SketchBook Pro. To launch SketchBook Pro from Inventor Publisher, click an image annotation and select Annotation tab SketchBook panel Edit in SketchBook Pro.
How do I edit a PSD file in SketchBook?
Open autodesk sketchbook. You are given the option to open new sketch, new from image, new from camera , scan sketch. Pick ‘new from image’ and choose the psd file you want. Make sure you know where you saved the file.
How do I open layer editor?
to open the Layer Editor.
- If you want to work without it displayed, tap. to hide the UI. Tap it again to display the UI.
- With one hand, tap. and drag down to select and hold Layer from the menu that appears. …
- If the Layer Editor isn’t displayed, in the toolbar along the top, tap. and select Layer Editor.
How do you blend in Sketchpad?
How to Blend Using SketchBook
- Make sure the Layer Editor window is open on your Sketchbook screen. …
- Create your first layer. …
- Click on the “+” icon on the top of the Layer Editor window to create a new layer.
- Create the second layer you want to blend with the first. …
- Select a blend mode.