Procreate saves your files within the gallery of the Procreate app with the extension . procreate. These are Procreate specific files that only work within the Procreate ecosystem. There isn’t an external folder in your iPad or iPhone where your designs get automatically sent.
How do I access Procreate files?
After you Share the files to iTunes, you need to connect the iPad to your computer, open iTunes and click on the iPad icon, then navigate to File Sharing > Procreate to find them. From there, you need to copy them to somewhere on the computer in order to back them up.
Does Procreate save to the cloud?
reggev, Procreate does not currently offer an iCloud sync option, but you can do an iCloud backup. If you backup your iPad, including your apps, to iCloud, this will include your Procreate files.
How do I transfer files from Procreate to computer?
Multiple . procreate file exports to iTunes from the Procreate Gallery is your best bet. You can drag those files out of the iTunes interface and save them to your computer, then drag them into the same interface when your new iPad is connected. Then you just need to import the files from iTunes into Procreate.
How do I recover a file in Procreate?
In the Gallery view tap on the word ‘Procreate’ at the top left to open the information screen. Then tap ‘Restore Example Artworks‘.
Does Procreate save without WiFi?
Procreate does not need the internet or WiFi to work on an iPad. You can use all of Procreates features to their full capacities while offline. … Everything you do with Procreate is stored within the app. It doesn’t rely on the internet for saving your work, accessing elements, or functioning in really any way at all.
Are my Procreate files backed up?
3) There is no automatic backup. That Storage Location option in iPad Settings under Procreate relates to the Procreate folder in Files app, and whether it’s contents are stored on the iPad or on iCloud. Files only go into that folder if you send them there, by exporting them or using Drag-and-Drop, for example.
What format should I export Procreate?
Export your artwork as a native . procreate file or a layered Adobe® Photoshop® PSD. You can also export as a handy PDF, a versatile JPEG, a PNG with transparency, or a high-quality TIFF.
How do I export a large file from Procreate?
Make sure you check iPad Settings > Procreate > Drag and Drop Export > Preferred file format first and have it set to the . procreate format. You could try dragging and dropping into the Files app folders for apps like Dropbox or Documents by Readdle, for example.
How do I restore from backup?
You can back up content, data, and settings from your phone to your Google Account. You can restore your backed up information to the original phone or to some other Android phones.
Manually back up data & settings
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap System. Backup. …
- Tap Back up now. Continue.
How do I access my MediBang backup files?
Now you can open the image on your laptop!
- Open MediBang Paint and sign in.
- Click Open From Cloud. The image that you saved earlier should now be available at the top of the list.
- Click on the image and then OK.
How do I recover deleted files from iPad without backup?
Part 1: Recover Deleted Files Directly from iPad without Backup
- Step 1 Download and Install iPad Data Recovery. You can use iPad Data Recovery on Windows and Mac OS X. …
- Step 2 Connect iPad to the Computer. …
- Step 3 Analyze and Scan Deleted Files on iPad. …
- Step 4 Preview and Recover Deleted Files on iPad.