How do I edit a picture in SketchBook?
You can open and edit Inventor Publisher image annotations in SketchBook Pro. To launch SketchBook Pro from Inventor Publisher, click an image annotation and select Annotation tab SketchBook panel Edit in SketchBook Pro.
How do you navigate in SketchBook?
On the desktop version, you have to press the space bar, to get the navigation tool. Left click hold and drag the outer ringer with the arrows. This is how you move, zoom and rotate in Sketchbook. I love this, cause you can do everything with only one button.
How do you draw a perfect circle SketchBook?
Using Shape tools in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- Use. to draw lines. …
- In the toolbar, tap , then either tap. or for a horizontal or vertical line, hold down the Shift key. …
- Use to draw a rectangle. …
- Use to draw an oval or circle. …
- Use. …
- In the toolbar, tap , then tap. …
- Once you are finished with the Draw Styles, tap. …
How do I cut an image in SketchBook?
Cropping in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- In the toolbar, tap. Crop.
- Tap-drag and select an area to be cropped.
- Use the Cropping tools to precisely increase or decrease the selected region and cancel or commit to the action. Anything outside the selection is deleted.
How do you make things smaller in SketchBook?
To non-proportionately scale a selection, highlight the upper part of the inner circle. Tap, then drag in the direction you want scaled. To scale a selection bigger or smaller, highlight the scale inner circle. Tap, then drag to scale up or down to display the percentage scaling.
How do you increase the size of the eraser in Autodesk SketchBook?
Changing eraser size
With a eraser selected, do either of the following: Tap-drag the Size slider to the left to decrease the size of the eraser. This is great for detailed work, when you need to be precise about the pixels you’re removing. Tap-drag the Size slider to the right to increase the size of the eraser.