You can find these in the Prefs tab of the Actions menu (the wrench button on the toolbar). Tap the General tab, and tap Reset To Default.
Why is my eraser white in Procreate?
Instead, it’s more likely to be your Brush Opacity causing the issue. Try tapping your Erase tool to select it, then tap it a second time to open your Brushes menu.
Why is my eraser not erasing in Procreate?
– Check which brush you have selected as your eraser, by tapping the eraser icon to open the Brush Library for the Erase tool. … Look to see if the Opacity slider on the sidebar at the left of the canvas is set at zero for that brush.
Why is my eraser black in Procreate?
Try closing Procreate and clearing it, along with all other backgrounded apps, by swiping up. Then do a hard reboot of the iPad: hold down the Home and Lock buttons together until the screen goes black. Then wait a few moments before turning the device on again.
Is there an eraser on procreate?
Paint, Smudge and Erase are the essential tools of Procreate. … Tap the icon of the tool you want to use – the brush for Paint, the finger for Smudge, and the eraser for Erase. You can start working immediately, or tap again to open the Brush Library and choose a brush.
How do you get eraser marks off canvas?
The right eraser and the right usage techniques provide better results.
- Dab the pencil mark with paper towel or tissue. …
- Blot the pencil mark with a kneaded eraser. …
- Place a white vinyl eraser on a clean portion of the canvas and wipe it over the pencil mark, straight through to another clean portion of canvas.
How do you delete in procreate on IPAD?
Swipe left on the image in the gallery and a pop-out with options to Delete, Duplicate, or Share will appear. Or you can swipe right and the Share Arrow and the Trashcan will appear in the Menu bar.
Why is eraser black?
because it removes a chunk of the paper under the line. Some rubber erasers are white, or white on one end and black on the other; these are very abrasive (the black end is much more abrasive), and are better suited for certain types of paper (most commonly used in engineering, back in the day).
How do I change the size of the eraser in procreate?
I’ll show you how to do this below!
- Tap on the Eraser Tool. Go to the icon at the top right of the toolbar that looks like an eraser.
- Select a brush from the Brush Library. …
- Adjust brush size and opacity. …
- Start drawing. …
- VIDEO: HOW TO USE THE ERASER TOOL IN PROCREATE.
How do I remove an object from an image in procreate?
Cut/copy/paste are made with a three finger swipe gesture to up or down. Use that to cut away your selection. Or you could just tap the transform button and move the unnecessary area out of the canvas and let it disappear there. That’s how I delete and crop elements.