Where does Sketchbook save files?
Where are your files saved. On *Android, from your device, select My Files > Device Storage > Sketchbook, then open the folder for the version of Sketchbook you want. If your device is connected to a computer, double-click the Phone icon to access your files.
How do you delete a section in Autodesk Sketchbook?
If you just want to delete your selection, use the Cut tool in the Layer Editor.
- Once you’ve made a selection, tap. , then either tap-drag to remove sections from it or for Magic Wand selection, tap areas you want deselected. Note: …
- Tap. to accept the changes and exit the tool.
How do you remove the canvas from Fusion 360?
Delete all canvas planes
Choose Delete > Painting > Delete Canvases . Note: The option window lets you choose if you want to delete All overlays, All canvases, All canvases and overlays, or only Unbookmarked overlays.
How do I backup my SketchBook?
To open the file with SketchBook Pro Desktop
- Insert SD or Micro SD card into your Android device. …
- In SketchBook, save your image to the Gallery. …
- From the Gallery options select Export PSD. …
- From the Android Share Sheet, select Save to device and save the PSD file to your SD or Micro SD card.
How do you select and delete in sketchbook?
Deleting an item or items from the Sketchbook
- With the project opened in EQ, click View Sketchbook.
- Click the section containing the item(s) you want to delete.
- Click to select an item.
- Click the Delete button on the Sketchbook’s button row.
- Click Yes if you want to delete.
- Continue to delete other items.
How do I delete a folder in Autodesk?
Deleting a folder
- To delete a folder, tap-hold the folder until. appears in the toolbar below.
- Tap. to delete the folder.
- Tap Yes to delete or Cancel to cancel. Note: …
- To delete a folder, tap-hold the folder until you see it enlarge slightly.
- Lift your finger. A. …
- Tap. …
- Tap Yes to delete the folder.
How do I delete Autodesk?
Uninstall Autodesk products
- Open the Control Panel. …
- Select Uninstall a program (Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10) or Add or Remove Programs (Windows XP).
- Uninstall peripheral applications from smallest to largest. …
- After add-in applications are uninstalled, select the main product to be uninstalled.
How do you cut and move in SketchBook?
If you want to move, scale, and/or rotate content on one or more layers, here’s how to do it.
- In the Layer Editor, select one or multiple layers (use Shift to select consecutive layers and Ctrl to select non-consecutive layers). …
- Select , then. …
- Tap-drag the puck to move, scale, and/or rotate all the content.