How do I move keyframes in CSP?
To move a keyframe while using the Graph Editor, select the keyframe and drag it. If you drag a selected keyframe while holding down Shift, you can confine movement to the X-axis or Y-axis direction. For details on moving multiple keyframes, see “Move multiple keyframes”.
How do I move multiple layers in CSP?
1. Select all the layers you want to move and choose [Move Layer] Tool > [Move Layer]. 2. By dragging on the canvas, you can move all the selected layers at the same time.
How do you select and shrink in clip studio paint?
1Using a selection tool, create a selection. 2Select the [Select] menu > [Shrink Selected Area]. 3In the dialog box that appears, adjust the [Shrinking width] and [Shrinking type], then click [OK]. 4The selected area will shrink by the specified width.
How do you color CSP?
Coloring the Skin
- 1Click [New Raster Layer] on the [Layer] palette. …
- 2Select the [Fill] tool from the [Tool] palette and select [Refer other layers] from the [Sub tool] palette. …
- 3Select peach for the skin color on the [Color Wheel] palette.
- 4Click to fill the areas of exposed skin.